Grab a partner and build a themed list for 3 games of Bringing the Hobby Back goodness! Ticket price covers both players!
Dates: Friday, June 3rd.
Includes general admission for the weekend.
In 9th edition 40k we play a simple 100 point scale.
● The lowest battle score across 3 games is a 30 because “Battle Ready”
● The highest battle score achievable is 300.
● That means a team can earn hobby points in 2 major ways.
● “Player policed” scores & “Judged” scores.
● Each round-match both teams will police each other on “comp” & “sports”
● These scores are Player Policed “PP”.
● Our judges will score them on a rubric one time only for Theme and Hobby effort.
● Each team can get a max of 150 “PP” per round. 450 total.
● Judges will score painting with a max of 250 points.
● A max score of 1000 points is possible, but BP is the only score for ITC points.